Thank you for your interest in my services. Detailed below are my prices
for wedding coverage. Whilst cost is one factor, it is important to see
samples, and I would be pleased to welcome you to the studio to discuss your
wedding and show you my work. If you have any further questions
please email me on
email@example.com or telephone 01772 463726 or 01772
Hope to hear from you soon.
All weddings are filmed using two cameras for the
ceremony and speeches. During the wedding ceremony, both cameras
will be on tripods, as we do not believe we should be moving around and
distracting you during this solemn event. All other times though
we will be mobile! Microphones will be placed where required to
ensure sound quality both during the service and the speeches.
Your favourite music tracks can be added to your DVD at appropriate
All packages include a personalised boxed DVD of your
wedding (playing time depends on the length of ceremony and speeches
which are both included in their entirety).
Packages 2 & 3 also include a 3-4 minute cameo of the day set to your
favourite piece of music.
Package 1. Ceremony only £700.00
Film coverage of the ceremony
only. Arriving at the ceremony venue 1-1.5 hours before the
service in order to set up, I will film:
* the arrivals - the groom, best man and ushers
arriving and their last minute preparations; all your guests
arriving and chatting to each other;
the arrival of your parents' and bridesmaids; and finally the bride
- alighting from the car and the walk into church
* coverage of the entire ceremony - in accordance with any limitations which may be set by the venue;
including signing of the register; and walking down the aisle.
* filming outside of the guests mingling, and the photographs
if taken, including throwing confetti if permitted. Filming will
continue until you drive away from the church or, if a civil venue, will
continue until the posed photograph of cutting of the cake, or the meal
Package 2. Ceremony
and Reception only £850.00
As well as the Ceremony,
filming continues at the reception:
* your guests relaxing and talking, whilst you
take this first opportunity to mingle with your friends and family,
and having your photographs taken
* the official line-up, the greeting of all your guests prior to the
wedding breakfast, and their welcome applause as you walk in.
* all the speeches - whether long, short, well rehearsed, ad-libbed,
humorous or serious!
* the cutting of your wedding cake
Package 3. Ceremony,
Reception and Evening Reception only £950.00
This all day video
covers the evening event as well as the Ceremony and Reception. It
* your first dance together as husband and wife
* your family, friends and evening guests dancing and enjoying
* the buffet or evening
* the evening entertainment, usually until 10pm.
* Old Photographs
set to music at the start of your DVD
* A shortened 20-30 minute version showing the highlights
of your wedding -
ideal to show work colleagues and friends £50.00
* A Black & White SlowMotion sequence to music
* A Photo Album of video stills set to music £50.00
* Additional copies of your DVD £35.00
a meal/ sandwiches and a
drink is requested when booking packages 2 & 3. Thank you!